Hello, neighbors! Sarah Salvadore here with the latest Lawrenceville Daily.
Are you a local business owner or merchant in Lawrenceville? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Rather cloudy all day. High: 86 Low: 70.
Here are the best stories in Lawrenceville today:
- Teenager found with gun in Lawrence, during football game at Ewing High School (Lawrenceville patch)
- Big Red and Cards make Lawrence Township the field hockey capital of the Times (nj.com)
- The Bronc for life (News at Rider)
Today’s Lawrenceville Daily is brought to you by our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring does more than just doorbells: discover their full line of smart home products at Ring.com. And thank you ring to help shake up the local news in Lawrenceville!
Today in Lawrenceville:
- Outdoor Hour for Babies and Toddlers – Mercer County Library System (10:00 a.m.)
- Indoor Story Time – Mercer County Library System (10:30 a.m.)
- 21 Minute Coffee Break – Mercer County Boys and Girls Clubs / Spruce Street Community Center (4:30 p.m.)
- Excel 2 (VIRTUAL) – Mercer County Library System (5:30 p.m.)
- Excel 2 (IN PERSON) – Mercer County Library System (5:30 p.m.)
- MCL Facebook Book Club: The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett (6.30 p.m.)
- Indoor reading and craft club for babysitters (6:30 p.m.)
- Interior How to start a succulent garden (room A / B) (7:00 p.m.)
Lawrenceville badge book
- Lawrenceville school: “It was a beautiful afternoon to officially kick off the school year. Lawrenceville’s annual convocation ceremony brings the school community together and serves as an official welcome to the new school year. Featuring reflections from …” (Instagram)
- New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs: “The New Jersey Veterans Home in Paramus hosted a theme day on the Caribbean. (Photos from the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs by Anthony Elia)” (Facebook)
- Little League Lawrence: The Lawrence Little League Pop Up Team Store is now open! If you’re a Little League softball or baseball family, or just want to show off your Lawrence Township pride, this gear is for you! our long-sleeved t-shirts, s … “(Facebook)
- Princeton Area Community Foundation: “Remember to submit your grant applications to the Bunbury Fund by September 15th! Https://pacf.org/grants-scholarships/grants/bunbury-fund/” (Facebook)
- Lawrence Hopewell Trail Society: New Jersey’s very first Trails and Greenways Summit will kick off with a variety of webinars on September 22 and continue on September 23, with weekend mobile workshops hosted by cycling clubs and nonprofits. through the…” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
- WEBINAR: Myths of Meditation (September 15)
- Bailey Basketball Academy (BBA) launches Fall Hoops program from September 14 through mid-December (September 17)
- Love Your Lemons Fundraising Lemonade Event (September 18)
- Disc Golf tournament for the benefit of the NJ Center for Tourette Syndrome (October 10)
- Add your event
Concerts and services:
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Tuesday. I’ll see you back in your inbox tomorrow with another update! If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Sarah salvadore
About me: Field Editor in Patch, New Jersey. Covering Princeton, Lawrenceville, East Windsor, East Brunswick, South Brunswick, Edison and Metuchen. Do you have a tip? Please contact me at [email protected]
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Lawrenceville Daily? Contact me at [email protected]